Torres: I hope Liverpool will win the Premier League Chelsea can wait

Torres: I hope Liverpool will
custom mlb jerseys
win the Premier League Chelsea can wait. Spanish star Torres has now traveled far away in Japan. He used to be a big killer in the Premier League and has achieved good results in both Liverpool and Chelsea. Liverpool and Chelsea are both hot favourites in the Premier League this season. To talk about these two
cheap mlb jerseys
old clubs, Torres expressed support for Liverpool to win. In an interview with Sky Sports, Torres said: "Chelsea now has some of my teammates, but Liverpool is gone, only Moreno is, we played together in the national team. I have contact with Liverpool employees, I wish They are all good. I know how important it is
cheap nfl jerseys
to win the Premier League champion Liverpool. I hope they can win and Chelsea can win again next year." "I hope that Liverpool and Chelsea will win every game. When they face each other, I will choose not to
cheap nhl jerseys
watch the game. I feel very good about both teams. I spent the best time in Liverpool, I love that. City, love fans and clubs there. I still keep in touch with them, when I was at that time, they made me feel like home. Chelsea gave me what a
cheap nba jerseys
player wants most, the trophy. I am in Chelsea. There are very good memories, so it is difficult to choose between the two."

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Married to Justin Bieber, Hayley is under great pressure and often opts out of social media

The worst team in the 5 major leagues! Only 12 points in 12 rounds