Barcelona: I shouldn’t have lost so many balls at home. I am very satisfied with Barcelona.

Barcelona: I shouldn’t have lost so many balls at home. I am
custom mlb jerseys
very satisfied with Barcelona. In the early morning of November 12th, Beijing time, Barcelona lost 3-4 at home to Real Betis in La Liga. In the media interview after the game, Barcelona midfielder Vidal said that he should not lose so many goals at home, and said that he is currently very satisfied with
cheap mlb jerseys
Barcelona. Regarding the
cheap nfl jerseys
game, Vidal said: "We were very bad at the start of the game. The opponent took full advantage of the two scoring opportunities. This kind of opening is very difficult for us. We can't lose so many balls at home, so throw away. Points are not acceptable, we need to continue to
cheap nhl jerseys
work hard." When talking about his performance, Barcelona midfielder said: "On the
cheap nba jerseys
physical side, I feel very good, I will make good use of playing time, I hope I can continue to maintain the status, win a starting position, I am currently in this team. very satisfied."

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Married to Justin Bieber, Hayley is under great pressure and often opts out of social media

The worst team in the 5 major leagues! Only 12 points in 12 rounds

Torres: I hope Liverpool will win the Premier League Chelsea can wait